People in HR
Training and Development Manager
We are looking for a Training and Development Manager with experience working within the retail sector to become part of this exciting company.
The main purpose of the role is to design, deliver and implement bespoke training programs across operational areas, using different training methods and taking into account different learning styles to engage, motivate and meet the training objective.
- A passion for the training and development of others
- Proven track record of meeting objectives
- Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Successful track record of delivering a wide range of training, including technical, system and soft skills
- Experience of coaching & developing others
- Development of structured and effective evaluation of group training
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Design of training materials and workbooks
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Previous L&D experience
- Experience of working with an LMS and E-learning system
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery and maintenance of Skills Development Matrix within the operational area
- (85%) positive feedback on workshop delivery feedback
- (90%) retention rate of trainees within the operational areas within the first 12 months
- Trainees productivity / conversion rates (X%) within 1 month of go live
- (95%) pass rate on E-learning compliance testing on a quarterly basis
- Monthly activity training report related to skills development
For more information on this role or any others with our company, please reach out to a member of People in HR today.