Website People in HR
Job Title: HR Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18000 to £22000 plus commission and bonus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join People in HR ( A specialist brand of MET Recruitment London Ltd) within our HR Recruitment team in Stevenage. Full training, support and excellent career and earning opportunities exist.
MET Recruitment London Ltd is made up presently of three global recruitment brands; Imperium Commodity Search, People in HR and FINCO Search and a generalist Recruiter in MET. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels, executive talent, qualified professional or strategic staff.
At MET, we have four values that have always contributed to our success; tenacity, energy, accountability and meritocracy. We are passionate, never give up, work as a TEAM and make it fun.
Your role is to build, maintain and continually expand a commercial business portfolio, ensuring all opportunities to broaden our offering and generate profitable revenue are maximised. You will gain the best possible commercial advantage by building strong relationships externally and within the wider MET business.
Your Role Will Involve
- Developing a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
- Building a strategy to maximise revenue and market share, including both business development and account management.
- Building and sustaining a long term network of senior business relationships that generate commercial output.
- Ensuring you are using management information to maintain commercial ROI on your activities.
- Knowing and understanding your personal monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and setting stretch targets.
- Generating an accurate and timely monthly revenue forecast.
- Proactively selling the MET portfolio of solutions to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients leading to increasingly effective commercial partnerships.
- Resolving issues arising from candidate and client management.
- Building high trust relationships with other teams, offices, disciplines to facilitate cross-selling opportunities.
- Effective networking through external business groups/forums.
- Building a commercial business plan linking your contribution to the team vision.
- Timely recording on business systems, sharing and following up on commercial information from your business area with relevant colleagues.
- Championing cross discipline leverage to build business.
- Reinforcing a positive, sales-based team culture.
We are interested in meeting with people from a variety of backgrounds. It isn’t your experience, it’s your behaviours that will make you the right fit. We are looking for employees who exhibit all our values, who are hard working, goal orientated, pride themselves on providing a high level of service and thrive in working in a team based environment.
Competitive salary and rewarding commission scheme.
Additional benefits will include a contributory pension scheme, generous incentives and flexible benefits. We offer a relaxed dress code, free parking an extra day’s holiday for your birthday and free refreshments.
Desired Skills and Experience
Recruitment, Human Resources, Consultancy, Sales, Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
- Human Resources
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Business Development
- Human Resources
Please contact Jonathan Margrave, MD, on +44 (0) 203 826 7836/7960 113264 to find out more or click on the apply button and send your CV.