People in HR
Job Title: HR Manager (Oil Trading Company)
Contract type: Permanent
New opportunity for an experienced HR Manager from the Marine Fuel / Bunker trading industry to join an established dynamic business. With continuous growth over the last 18 months, the company is seeking an experienced HR manager capable of introducing human resources strategy Globally and managing the team within their head office within Singapore.
With multiple offices with diverse cultures, the company has great appetite for growth with the capacity to introduce new ideologies and strategies across departments. The group offers a competitive market salary aligned with fantastic incentives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing a team of 5-10 Human Resource executives within the Head office.
- Ensure all employment documentations and procedures comply with local and international legislations.
- Extensive knowledge of developing training and performance programs for the group.
- Managing policy development and documentation across all departments including Trading, Finance and operations.
- Responsible for the Hiring process dealing with internal department managers, third party agencies and initial communication with candidates.
- Co-ordinating all on boarding processes for prospective partners of the company
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Human Resources / HR management within the Marine Fuels, Bunkers, MGO, MFO, Lubricants, fuel oils trading company.
- Experience working with employment and business documentations both locally and internationally.
- Experience communicating with internal managers and colleagues ensuring all recruitment processes comply
- Exceptional understanding of operational regulations and documentations.
- Proficient in English both written and Verbal.
If this appeals to you and your career goals and you’d like to have a discussion around the role and how it works for you, please contact Jonathan Margrave at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 927 5082