© People in HR is a specialist brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
People in HR brings you news, information and industry based content for all things Human Resources in one handy place.
In other HR News
- One in ten Brits have reported their neighbours to the policeMore than one in ten (11%) Brits have reported their neighbours to the police, new research has revealed. The study, conducted by regulated property buyer Good Move, asked 1,500 UK adults what they think of their neighbours, which habits they find annoying and the actions they have taken in response. It found that nearly three in […]
- This is how gender bias might be affecting women promotion to C-suiteGender bias has been an ever-trending topic in the world of work. Specifically, topics like equal pay and promotion have occupied most of the debate. Interestingly, there has been a significant increase in the search term “gender bias”. According to Google, people searching for the term almost doubled from the year 2016 to 2019. During […]
- Recruiters still finding it difficult to hire, with 59.3% blaming BrexitAccording to the latest data from CV-Library, the UK’s leading independent job board, 59.3% of recruitment consultants believe it’s harder to recruit right now because of Brexit uncertainty, with a further 55.4% worrying that there isn’t enough talent in the UK to fill their vacancies. The study, which surveyed 200 UK recruiters, found that there […]
- 20 Million UK adults worried about the prospect of a longer working lifeNew research from Aviva has found that 61% of UK adults are worried about the prospect of a longer working life1. This equates to 20 million working people in the UK2. This research comes as official figures report a record number (10.6m) of workers over the age of 50 – a rise of 32% (2.6m) […]
- Five ways to improve collaboration in your workplaceEnsuring that your employees work well together is vital if your organisation is to excel. So,here are five ways to improve collaboration in the workplace Cultivating a culture of collaboration in your organisation should be a priority if you want your business to be as productive as possible. In the words of top entrepreneur Richard […]