© People in HR is a specialist brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
People in HR brings you news, information and industry based content for all things Human Resources in one handy place.
In other HR News
- What Today’s Workforce Needs the Most Help WithUK currently has the highest rate of sickness absence in the world, averaging around 9 days of sick leave per year. With 59% of the adults in the country experiencing work stress (much higher for higher earners), it is not hard to imagine why the physical and mental health of the employees could be affected […]
- How the Swedish way of working can help Britain’s productivity crisisGuest blog by Erik Fjellborg, CEO and Founder, Quinyx The UK is working hard, but not smart. Despite working longer hours than ever before, Britain is in the midst of a productivity crisis. And, with the growth of the 24-hour economy and ever-increased demand from consumers, it is a crisis that shows little sign of ending […]
- Side hustles propping up underpaid and overworked BritsFollowing last month’s report from CV-Library, the UK’s leading independent job board, that over half of the UK’s professionals (55.1%) struggle to make ends meet at the end of each month, brand new research reveals that side hustles are providing a much-needed extra cash flow. In fact, 59.9% of Brits who work on the side claim […]
- Workplace eye care can save sightGlaucoma Awareness Week 17 to 23 June This Glaucoma Awareness Week Specsavers Corporate Eyecare is encouraging employers to provide regular eye tests for employees, to help with the early detection of the potentially life-changing condition. Glaucoma Awareness Week runs from 17 to 23 June 2019. Statistics: many are undiagnosed Glaucoma is the 2nd leading cause […]
- Productivity patterns: 26% of employees will drop out if a meeting runs over 60 minutesOver a quarter of workers (26%) will drop out of a business call or online meeting if it runs over 60 minutes. That’s according to new global research from cloud-based unified communications provider Fuze, which highlights the subtle ways that businesses can reach peak productivity in their workplace communications. Fuze’s research also found that if […]