© People in HR is a specialist brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
People in HR brings you news, information and industry based content for all things Human Resources in one handy place.
In other HR News
- Can The UK Infrastructure Handle Remote Working?As Europe appears to be bracing for the potential second outbreak of the coronavirus, warnings have been issued in the UK that there’s a very real possibility some changes could be on their way again – for many we’ve already transitioned to a remote working environment, even if only temporarily, but this change could see […]
- New report identifies the factors which will determine SMEs’ chances of a successful COVID recoveryBusiness bank, Allica Bank has combined data and insight from over 1,000 UK SMEs with a multiple regression analysis to determine what factors most closely aligned with an SMEs’ chances of success and separated the highest-performing businesses from their peers. These ‘rules for success’ have been compiled from the research data to support British businesses as they look to chart a course to post-Covid recovery. The full report identifies six behaviours for small and […]
- More than 1.3million working days lost due to coronavirus in UK last monthMore than 1.3 million working days* have been claimed for in just over one month of the Coronavirus Sick Pay scheme, says UHY Hacker Young, the national accountancy group. The Coronavirus Sick Pay Scheme allows SMEs to claim money from the Government for any employee who has taken time off work with coronavirus symptoms, or is […]
- Two thirds of fathers are still not taking paternity leaveTwo thirds of men are still not taking paternity leave*, with only 208,000 fathers claiming paternity pay last year (year ending 31 March 2020), compared to 649,000 women who received maternity pay, says EMW, the commercial law firm. EMW says the low rate of statutory paternity pay is contributing to the lack of uptake. Claimants […]
- 78% of adults say Covid-19 has highlighted importance of having savingsIn a survey conducted amongst 3,000 adults in the UK, 77.5% said that the recent pandemic has made them realise the importance of having savings to fall back on. In addition, 73% of those surveyed said that whilst having a pension and saving for the future was essential, having easily accessible savings is now equally as […]