© People in HR is a specialist brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
People in HR brings you news, information and industry based content for all things Human Resources in one handy place.
In other HR News
- 5 ways 2020 will reshape coworking and flexible office spacesCOVID-19 really has been the Horseman of the 21st century and many fundamental shifts in the way we live, work and communicate. It will be remembered as one of the most influential events of this century no doubt. Perhaps its greatest impact has been how we have completely redefined our relationship with each other and […]
- What Makes the Perfect Sports Betting Site?Whether you currently place bets somewhere online or you are a brand new sports betting fan, there is no harm in looking around to try and find the best bookmaker for your bets. But what is it that actually makes the perfect sports betting site? There are many things which are personal to you, and […]
- Are We Close to Reaching Global Healthcare InteroperabilityThe passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 meant that healthcare providers must store data digitally. In principle, it allows healthcare facilities to exchange patient information to provide a better service. This exchange of information is known as interoperability. However, how far can this exchange of information go – is it possible […]
- What are the requirements for US Green Card applicationHow to apply for the US Green Card You might be wondering how to fill out an application for a US Green Card.You need to know the reason why you want to be a permanent resident of America. This is something that you will have to explain in your application since the US government does […]
- Millennials’ financial wellbeing is the most affected by the pandemicA new report from Dynata, the world’s largest first party data and insights platform, spotlights generational differences between Brits’ financial and economic concerns, with Millennials and Gen X the most affected. The Global Consumer Trends: The Economy Edition Report also reveals a 10-point drop in work-life balance satisfaction across the UK, as a picture emerges […]