© People in HR is a specialist brand of MET Recruitment (London) Ltd. - All rights reserved
Specialist HR - Employee Relations
Employee Relations is a specialist element within Human Resources and People Management.
Employee relations has replaced industrial relations as the term for defining the relationship between employers and employees.
Today, employee relations is seen as focusing on both individual and collective relationships in the workplace, with an increasing emphasis on helping line managers establish trust-based relationships with employees.
A positive climate of employee relations – with high levels of employee involvement, commitment and engagement – can improve business outcomes as well as contribute to employees’ well-being.
Typical duties that an ER Specialist within HR would perform in an organisation would include:
- Lead the investigation of grievances, disciplinaries and other formal procedures in conjunction with designated line managers or independently.
- Act as a subject matter expert in providing advice to HR colleagues and managers on all ER and policy issues
- Deliver immediate, consistent and tailored specialist advice and day-to-day support to the business/stakeholders on dispute resolution and performance management. Explain options and risk assessments ensuring that the business is aware of potential ways to manage and aim to resolve each situation, along with the associated risks.
- Manage flexible working application processes
- Project Manage employee litigation in partnership with HR partners and external counsel
- Review and develop HR policies and procedures (in conjunction with the policy lead) to meet the needs of the organisation, respond to changing legislation, and facilitate the adoption of best practices
- Partner with Employee Relations Managers and other ER partners to undertake and support ER programs and initiatives and ad hoc projects
People in HR provides a comprehensive suite of Recruitment Search and Selection services across all permanent and contract roles within the Human Resources sector throughout the UK and Internationally.
We provide bespoke services based upon our extensive knowledge of both recruitment methodologies and our sector specific experience.
People in HR offers a value proposition based upon over 25 years expertise in providing Human Resources professionals to a myriad of clients. Our clients value our extensive multi-sector Industry knowledge constructed from our own employment experience within Corporate, Middle-Tiered and SME companies.
A shortage of the right talent is a top concern for all companies in all Industry sectors and geographies presently.
Our well respected company ethos together with tightly honed search and selection techniques helps our clients meet this challenge and turn their newly acquired talent into a source of competitive advantage.
We offer a full recruitment service for strategic, management and executive roles; we source and screen all of our candidates. We handle everything in-house, nothing is outsourced. We love a challenge and will always give best advice on how we can overcome these challenges in partnership with you.
If you are looking for assistance in recruiting staff for HR and People based jobs on a contract or permanent basis please call us on +44 (0)203 826 7835 or upload your vacancy here and one of our experienced consultants will contact you ASAP with availability and a quotation for the services to be provided.
Here at People in HR we have a wide range of on-going vacancies available on a contract and permanent basis – some of them on an exclusive basis.
Often, due to our excellent relationships with certain clients, we are representing opportunities with clients that are not in the public domain for confidentiality reasons.
We support candidates throughout the recruitment process and focus on strategic, management and executive positions. Our personalised approach ensures we are best fit for Human Resource professionals looking for their next career move.
Typical positions we recruit for within the HR Sector are listed in the right hand column of this page.
If you are interested in finding out how we can assist you in finding your next opportunity in the UK or internationally then please call us now on +44 (0)203 826 7835 or register online here and one of our HR Consultants will contact you ASAP.
Human Resources positions..
- HR Assistant
- HR Administrator
- HR Advisor
- HR Coordinator
- HR Business Partner
- HR Officer
- Learning & Development Officer
- HR Analyst
- HR Consultant
- HR Manager
- Head of HR
- HR Director
- HRIS Manager
- HR Generalist
- HR Specialist
- Internal Recruiter
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Resourcing Business Partner
- Talent Manager
- Training Designer
- Payroll Manager
- Benefits Analyst
- Transformation Consultant
- HR Business Analyst
- Training Manager
- Recruitment Business Partner
These are just a few examples of positions we recruit for, other positions are available.
To see our latest vacancies, please click here: Human Resources Jobs